Monday, October 16, 2006

Finishing Touches

This weekend, Benjamin and I worked on the condo. Nothing too major, just finishing up what I had started with the baseboards and paint last year. I had left the dining area and kitchen unfinished mainly because I couldn't figure out the angles of the bay windows, but also because I was a little burned out with home improvements. Benjamin cracked the whip and said we needed to finish it up so that Jeff and Sara wouldn't have to look at trimless walls any longer. He's a better landlord than I am! Now all that's left to update are the bedrooms and master bathroom. The A's game was on while we were working and there were two Detroit fans sitting in the living room, it was very sad. The A's couldn't pull off the win so the Tigers are headed to the World Series.

1 comment:

ThatBeeGirl said...

Ugh, home improvement! It's looking good!