Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Freezing in Phoenix

Jennifer and I met up in Phoenix over the weekend for the Rock and Roll Half Marathon. This race works out perfect because our friend Sharmin lives in the Phoenix area so we get to spend time with her as well. It was great to catch up and hang out with little Alex who is 9 months old already! She is so cute. Believe it or not, it was freezing cold in Arizona. It was a mere 28 degrees the morning of the race, I wore four layers of clothes and was still shivering. I was happy to finish in decent time despite my lack of training..I was probably motivated to run faster in order to get out of the cold!









2 comments:

ThatBeeGirl said...

28 degrees! Brrrr!

Marcy said...

I'm amazed at how you're able to just up and go run marathons with hardly any training... holy cow, girl!