Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Triplets Take Disneyland

My brother, sister-in-law, and triplet nieces are visiting from New Zealand! They will be in the states for about a month and a half. Grace, Hope and Joy just turned 7 so my sister Kathy and I thought it would be the perfect age to take them to Disneyland! We flew down to LA over the weekend to embark on our adventure. Although exhausting, we had such a fun time. On Sunday, we took the girls to Knotts Berry Farm without the parents. Whew, it was a bit of a handful with only 2 adults supervising 3 children. Luckily Grace, Hope and Joy are well behaved. Check out pictures from the trip. It amazes me how fast kids grow. It seems like just yesterday that they were learning their abc's and now they can already write short stories. I can't wait to see everyone again over Christmas!

2 comments:

ThatBeeGirl said...

Triplets! How cool!
Disneyland is always a blast, glad you guys enjoyed your trip.

We 4 Bears said...

I am guessing Joy, Hope and Grace in front of it's a small world.

I am jealous, I still have to wait a few years to take Josie.