Monday, June 19, 2006

Love Shack

Here's some juicy gossip for your inquiring minds...I'm moving in with Benjamin! Yep, we're shacking up. We've actually been semi-shacking up for the past three months while his house was being renovated. It's amazing how well we get along. Benjamin has no bad habits (as far as I can tell); he's clean, he cooks and he even puts the toilet seat down. I just have to figure out a way to keep him away from my ice cream. Anyway, it was perfect timing because my friend Sara was looking for a new place to live. She's going to move into my room and be Jeff's new roommate. Of course I will miss Jeff but Benjamin's house isn't far away so we can visit often. We move this weekend, I'm very excited!

3 comments:

Marcy said...

Wow, congrats! =)

Let's see, so Carolyn & John and Subha & Ankur are being added to the Baby Watch 2006 List, and Karen and Benji are now on the Ring Watch 2006 List.... ; ) heh heh

ThatBeeGirl said...

ooooh, how exciting! :)

gg said...

sweet Karen! i'm so happy things are working out for you two. Benjamin seems like a great guy, with few bad habits. :) Marcy, and then there's me...way at the bottom with not even a man! at least i'll get really good advice from you all...when i'm 40 or something like that.